ADEPT consists of a number of subject and sub-national boards that reflect ADEPT’s remit. The diagram here illustrates the Association’s structure for 2021/22 (updated March 2022).
On 1st April 2022, ADEPT become a company limited by gaurantee. It has five directors: the President, Immediate Vice President and 3 Vice Presidents.
The Leadership Team has retained its current constituency. That includes the President, Immediate Past President, Vice Presidents along with the chairs of the Regional and Subject Boards, CCS Wales, SCOTS, the Department for Infrastructure Northern Ireland plus the CEO. Its role will be to continue to act as a consultative body, advising the Board of Directors on behalf of the wider membership, to:
- ensure the effective running of the Association
- take an overview of its affairs
- to help determine policies.
The 2020/21 annual review and forward plan is here.
Presidency of ADEPT
- In May 2021 Paula Hewitt became the ADEPT President, taking over from Nigel Riglar, South Gloucestershire Council.
- Mark Kemp (Hertfordshire County Council) is the 1st Vice President.
- Anthony Payne (Plymouth City Council) and Sue Halliwell (West Berkshire Council) are the 2nd Vice Presidents.
Their roles are set out here.
Subject boards and Sub-national Boards
Click here to find out more about each of the subject boards and sub-national groups.
Governance and constitution
Click here to see our Governance Framework.
Click here to see ADEPT’s Constitution.
Click here to see ADEPT’s Policy on Subject Board Expenditure.
Click here to see ADEPT’s Policy on Travel & Subsistence.
Click here to see ADEPT’s Policy on Freedom of Information requests.
Click here to see ADEPT's Finance Reserve Policy.