ADEPT consists of a number of subject and sub-national boards that reflect ADEPT’s remit. The diagram here illustrates the Association’s structure for 2018/19 (updated January 2019).
The Leadership Team is the executive body for ADEPT. It:
- ensures the effective running of the Association
- takes an overview of its affairs
- determines policies.
The Leadership Team is chaired by the President, and includes the 1st and 2nd Vice Presidents along with the chairs of the Subject and Sub-national Boards and national associations (CSS Wales, SCOTS and DINI). The Chief Operating Officer also attends. The work plan 2018/19 is here.
Presidency of ADEPT
- In May 2018 Neil Gibson became the new ADEPT President, taking over from Simon Neilson, Walsall Council.
- Nigel Riglar (Gloucestershire County Council) is the 1st Vice President.
- Darryl Eyers (Staffordshire County Council) and Paula Hewitt (Somerset County Council) are the 2nd Vice Presidents.
Their roles are set out here.
Subject boards and Sub-national Boards
Click here to find out more about each of the subject boards and sub-national groups.
Governance and constitution
Click here to see our Governance Framework.
Click here to see ADEPT’s Constitution.
Click here to see ADEPT’s Policy on Subject Board Expenditure.
Click here to see ADEPT’s Policy on Travel & Subsistence.
Click here to see ADEPT’s Policy on Freedom of Information requests.
Click here to see ADEPT's Finance Reserve Policy.