ADEPT is a forward thinking organisation, supporting transformation and innovation. We work closely with corporate partners at all levels to develop the policies and initiatives we take to Government.
With the devolution of powers to local government as well as a changing relationship with the EU, it’s never been more important to have strong partnerships.
Nigel Riglar, ADEPT President 2020/21
'For almost five years ADEPT has included Corporate Partners who play a key role in supporting ADEPT by sharing expertise and helping to foster the partnerships and networks that are at the heart of our activities. By joining ADEPT you will become part of a dynamic, influential and growing organisation and will help strengthen our influence in making the case for place.'
We invite you to work with us as members and help shape the future.
Corporate Partner membership benefits:
- Networking opportunities with ADEPT and like-minded organisations, regionally and nationally
- Invitation to twice-yearly corporate partner seminars plus priority invitation to other technical workshops and seminars
- Opportunities to participate in research and development programmes
- Complimentary full two-day residential package for the Autumn Conference (5 & 6 November 2020, Bath)
- Complimentary ticket to the Spring Conference and the Annual Dinner & Awards Ceremony (May 2021, London)
- All other tickets at the ADEPT Members' discounted rate
- Listing on the ADEPT website with a link to your own corporate site
- Listing as a Corporate Partner in the ADEPT Annual Review
- Use of the ADEPT Corporate Partner logo
- ADEPT membership certificate
- ADEPT monthly newsletter and other publications
Scott Wardrop, Chief Executive, Ringway Infrastructure Services Ltd
“Ringway has found that working on challenging strategic issues with ADEPT helps our organisation be a more effective Local Authority partner. We recently worked with ADEPT on 'Managing Demand' in a controlled way, This helped us appreciate some of the hard decisions that Local Authorities face, but also how such a strategy can actually increase local awareness and participation giving greater community engagement.”
David Craik, Executive Director, Colas
"Colas welcomes the insight we gain, through our ADEPT membership, of national and local government social value and sustainability issues. Our active participation in discussions and seminars informs us as to how we can best work in collaboration to provide the services required by today’s society. It has given us a unique insight into how ADEPT’s approach can shape the communities we live and work in."
The Corporate Partner Membership fee is £5,200 per annum. A flyer summarising the benefits of membership can be downloaded here. To apply, please complete the membership form and return to [email protected]