This is a free facility for ADEPT members to advertise relevant jobs. If you are not a member of ADEPT but would like to advertise a post, please contact Hannah Bartram, Chief Executive Officer, in the first instance ([email protected]).
Role: Head of Regeneration (North and East Region of North Yorkshire)
Salary: £65,444 up to £73,755 plus relocation support
As the new Head of Regeneration you will act as the council’s lead officer to develop a new Regeneration Service that is efficient, effective and customer focussed in delivering the following key functions:
- Regeneration Strategies and Plans
- Town Centre Strategies and Action Plans
- Masterplans for strategic sites
- Development and delivery of key regeneration programmes and projects such as Towns Fund programmes
- TCF projects
- Future High Street Fund
What will you bring to the role?
To be successful in this role you will have the ability to deliver on all of the following:
- responsible for developing a future pipeline of regeneration projects including feasibility studies, business case development and funding bids, project and programme management/monitoring and reporting, and representation on BIDs
- ensure that any statutory requirements are met and take a lead role in enabling the delivery of regeneration projects, attracting new investment into North Yorkshire, and ensuring these also unlock high quality training, development and job opportunities for our people and communities
- carry out roles identified within the resilience and emergencies and business continuity policies - these include ensuring plans exist within your Service Area/function and appropriate officers are able to respond both in and out of hours as required
- lead role responsible for a variety of functions within the EDRTS service of the Community Development Directorate - taking the lead in delivering services to a range of internal and external stakeholders, achieving desired outcomes making sure that North Yorkshire has a high profile and receives its fair share of resources from government and the Devolution Deal
- lead role in liaising and working with partners in local government and other bodies regionally and nationally, including Area Committees, Council Members and MPs - taking the lead in liaising and working internally with partners and colleagues within Directorates and Services
For more information and to apply please click here.
Closing date: Sunday 3rd March 2024 - midnight
Interview: Thursday 14th March - in person at the offices of North Yorkshire Council, Northallerton