1) Local Authority membership
2) LEP / Combined Authority membership
3) Sub-national Transport Body membership
4) Special Honorary members
5) Honorary members (retired)
Local Authority Membership:
Each local authority can nominate up to six-named individuals to become ADEPT associate members.
A new authority membership costs £540 for the first year. After the first year the fees are based on the population of the authority.
- Population under 250,000 - £600 per annum
- Population between 250,000-500,000 - £1,200 per annum
- Population over 500,000 - £2,040 per annum
LEP or Combined Authority membership:
For chief executives or strategic directors of Local Enterprise Partnerships or Combined Authorities, at a cost of £210 per annum.
For chief executives or strategic directors of Sub-national Transport Bodies at a cost of £1,000 per annum.
Special Honorary Membership:
A Special Honorary Member is someone who was previously a member or Honorary Member who now works within the private sector, or outside of local government in the public sector.
Special Honorary membership is £50 per annum.
Those eligible for Honorary membership must be retired from relevant remunerated employment.
In addition, Special Honorary Members who retire from relevant employment within the private sector will be eligible for transfer to the class of Honorary Member.
Honorary membership is FREE.