Creating an environment for change demands fresh thinking.
As part of our commitment to driving innovation through new ideas and challenging conventional ways, ADEPT delivered the Excellence in Place Leadership programme in partnership with Amey. The programme ran from 2020 to 2022. It has been replaced by the Place Leaders PACE Programme - click here for further information.
About the programme
We wanted to bring together forward-thinking ‘thought leaders’ from across ADEPT to examine the key issues and opportunities affecting our sector.
We created a forum which:
- welcomed and encourages fresh thinking
- offered time to challenge in-built perceptions
- shaped the way ADEPT members think and do business
- influenced the future of Place-focused strategies
The cohorts have produced a number of good practice guides and toolkits while on the EiPL programme. The documents are below:
- For further information, please click here to read the leaflet
- You can also read the press release
- If you have any questions, please contact us
- Read the blogs here
- Documents - view Excellence in Place Leadership Programme documents